List Books During Till The Last Breath
| Original Title: | Till the Last Breath |
| ISBN: | 9381841187 (ISBN13: 9789381841181) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Characters: | Arman Kashyup, Kajal Khurana, Pihu Malhotra, Dushyant Roy, Zarah Mirza |

Durjoy Datta
Paperback | Pages: 237 pages Rating: 4 | 5411 Users | 371 Reviews
Itemize Regarding Books Till The Last Breath
| Title | : | Till The Last Breath |
| Author | : | Durjoy Datta |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 237 pages |
| Published | : | September 2012 by Grapevine India Publishers Pvt. Ltd. |
| Categories | : | Romance. Fiction. Asian Literature. Indian Literature |
Narrative Conducive To Books Till The Last Breath
On a lazy Sunday morning, two young people are wheeled into Room No. 509 of GKL super specialty hospital.A brilliant nineteen year old medical student, suffering from an incurable, fatal disease hurtling her at a slow, painful, uncertain death.
A wasteful twenty five year old drug addict, with no appreciation of life, with every organ system of his body slowly shutting down.
Two prodigious doctors, fighting their own demons from the past, try to keep these two patients alive, putting their medical licenses at risk.
Death looms in the tiny 12X13 foot room as they fight for every breath of their lives, even as the doctors put them through unapproved experimental treatments to prolong their lives.
How will the last month of pain and struggle change their lives? How will it transform the doctors who work steadfastly to make them live a little longer?
Rating Regarding Books Till The Last Breath
Ratings: 4 From 5411 Users | 371 ReviewsEvaluate Regarding Books Till The Last Breath
Read this Durjoy's book. It is good. I wonder how come a guy of 24 or 25 years have successfully written 9 novels, thats mind blowing. I really admire your writing and dedication in it. I have read three of your books and two of them were good. You know, CB sucks when yours are compared with him. You have an unique writing skill. even some of your erotic books suck but this one is a good attempt. yet I wish the story remained unpredictable in the first few pages itself. I understood she is goingI know I am going to cry. I know it.
This is Durjoy Dutta's one of the most mature work till date. Characters are built well. The story goes in such a flow that you will wonder what will happen next. And While all this happens, you will fall in love with the Cute Pihu. This book makes you realise the value of life.At the conclusion of this book, I'm sure everyone who read this book had tears in their eyes. That's how good this book is!!I recommend it!

I am not a big fan of Durjoy Datta. I have read a few of his books - You were my crush, oh yes I am single. They were a disaster. Then came his book, If its not forever. I didnt want to read it. But the title of the book made me read it. I wasnt disappointed. It had love stories with travelling. A perfect blend. The 'my kind' book. So I was in a quandary, whether to read it or not. The name seemed interesting. The cover, it is not that great. But as they say, 'Never judge a book by its cover'.
That was a devastatingly phenomenal book! So much learn from, so much to be grateful about! It made me feel grateful for still breathing and it reminded me of a phrase "Who will cry when you die..." The characters are so brilliantly written, I had a difficult time deciding on my favourite. But at the end it was Pihu and Arman! If there's true love, then it definitely belonged to the two of them! Till the last breath... This book will remind me to celebrate the feeling of being alive...This book
Now I know that being a writer is not about writing mushy love stories, its about accepting the reality and creating a world of imagination in the reader's mind.and i think a lot of research has gone into writing a single book and that shows.one advice. read it slowly paying attention to each and every word. the experience will be wonderful ;)
Till the last Breath is a about romance and sacrifice. Its location is somewhat offbeat; a hospital. I feel that ROOM # 509 could have been an equally apt title for the story. This room in the hospital is the centre of the story. The real story begins way down after all characters orbiting the two young patients have been introduced. The patients have polarised past, needs, dreams, ghost and diseases. They are firmly pole apart in their attitude. more at http://creative.sulekha.com//till-the...

No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.